Re: [pcre-dev] issues with EBCDIC and pcretest

Author: ph10
To: Ze'ev Atlas
CC: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] issues with EBCDIC and pcretest
On Tue, 23 Jun 2015, Ze'ev Atlas wrote:

> Everything appears to be working as advertised on the z/OS and EBCDIC.

Hooray!

>  I will publish my distro in the next few days and send you ASCII
> image of my test suite (EBCDIC version would be in the disto only).I
> won't be offended if you won't publish the test suite and send any
> interested party to my two mirrors.

I think that z/OS is such a "speciality" OS (despite being "major,
alive, maintained and evolving" :-) that it is better just to have
pointers to your sites. They are already mentioned in the
NON-AUTOTOOLS_BUILD file.

> The only thing I would ask for is that  the pcre.org would mention my
> port as a contributed port if possible and direct interested parties
> to the right place.

I do not maintain the pcre.org site. Please email webmaster@??? and
ask him to add something to the site.

Philip