Re: [pcre-dev] issues with EBCDIC and pcretest

Author: Ze'ev Atlas
To: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] issues with EBCDIC and pcretest
Hi Philip
Everything appears to be working as advertised on the z/OS and EBCDIC.  I will publish my distro in the next few days and send you ASCII image of my test suite (EBCDIC version would be in the disto only).I won't be offended if you won't publish the test suite and send any interested party to my two mirrors.  The only thing I would ask for is that  the pcre.org would mention my port as a contributed port if possible and direct interested parties to the right place.  But I won't be offended if you decide not to do it.  The difference between my port and other minor ports is that z/OS after all IS a major. alive, maintained and evolving OS..

 Ze'ev Atlas