Re: [pcre-dev] issues with EBCDIC and pcretest

Author: Andrew Ho
To: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] issues with EBCDIC and pcretest
Hello,

Actually, I'm webmaster@??? and am also on the dev list, precisely
so I see e-mails like this one. :)

Ze'ev, can you suggest a snippet of text/links (you can just pass a blob
of HTML if you prefer), and where you think it would go on www.pcre.org
(I assume under the Windows ports in the "Contributed Ports" section)?

Humbly,

Andrew

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves                         Andrew Ho
  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.                  andrew@???
  All mimsy were the borogoves,
  And the mome raths outgrabe.             https://zeuscat.com/andrew/