Re: [exim] Migrating Exim from Mac OS X to Linux (Ubuntu)

Author: Stef Hoesli
To: Chris Bunch
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Migrating Exim from Mac OS X to Linux (Ubuntu)
Hi Chris

As far as I know, you should be able to install the source package via
apt-get:

sudo apt-get build-dep exim4

apt-get source exim4

The first step should make sure that all the necessary components are
installed as well. The second step will download the sources into the
current directory.

Regards
Stef