[exim] Special log after mail has been delivered

Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Special log after mail has been delivered
Hello,

since now I was thinking that there is nothing impossible with exim. ;-)
But now I got teached other.

I need to write special logs to a database when the mail is received and
after it has been (successful or not) delivered as well as when it
bounces.

For the first I can use a condition in acl to call a own embedded perl
script that is doing the stuff. But for the other two logging issues I
did not found any way to call a perl subroutine. The best I can archive
is to have a condition in the router. But this gives me no way to see
the status of the delivered mail.

Do you see any way to do it?

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C