Re: [exim] Sending limit per day for Authenticated (LOGIN AU…

Góra strony
Autor: Always Learning
Dla: Exim
CC: Odhiambo Washington
Temat: Re: [exim] Sending limit per day for Authenticated (LOGIN AUTH)users

On Sun, 2012-11-18 at 18:28 +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> Lena, this is a great tutorial. I hope you can in the meantime put it down
> into Exim HOWTOs page, lest it get buried in the rubble that is the list
> archives.

There are good, interesting and helpful hints, tips and examples in the
Archives. Lena has just added a really great contribution to what some
consider 'the rubble'.

Trimming postings by omitting non-essential data is always a splendid
practice often appreciated by countless others.

With best regards,

Paul.
England,
EU.