Re: [exim] Sending limit per day for Authenticated (LOGIN AU…

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Sending limit per day for Authenticated (LOGIN AUTH) users
On 2012-11-17 at 16:42 +0200, Lena@??? wrote:
> Below I explain in detail (for novices at Exim) what to change in
> Exim config for automatic blocking of compromised and spammers' accounts,
> with automatic email notification to abuse or support staff.
> This code also blocks brute force password cracking via SMTP
> (it's not as important but a little useful).

What's needed with Exim to get rid of the shell usage to create a file,
so that this can be done more cleanly and we can get this, perhaps
commented out, into the default configuration file supplied with Exim?

Perhaps there's something that can be done with sqlite support instead
of using individual files?

-Phil