Re: [exim-dev] [exim] Bad Header - Bad Form

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Todd Lyons
Para: exim-dev
Asunto: Re: [exim-dev] [exim] Bad Header - Bad Form
On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Phil Pennock <pdp@???> wrote:
> On 2012-06-07 at 09:23 -0700, Todd Lyons wrote:
> > What do you think about setting +smtp_confirmation as a default value?
>
> I'm in favour, but then I would be.  I don't trust my opinion here to be
> representative:

I'll wait until others voice an opinion before making this change. I
can see that tests would begin to fail when it comes to mail logs, but
I can't see any downside to it that the users would see.

I wonder what breakage it would cause in webhosting panel systems; I'm
unaware if they do any mail log parsing at all, really. It would be
worth contacting at least Plesk/CPanel/DirectAdmin to see if this kind
of change would cause them major headaches, or come up with a planned
release-by date. I don't have any contacts for any of these, are
there any reps from these or other panel providers around?

...Todd
violent psychopath who knows where you live. -- Martin Golding