Re: [exim-dev] [exim] Bad Header - Bad Form

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: exim-dev
Asunto: Re: [exim-dev] [exim] Bad Header - Bad Form
On 2012-06-07 at 09:23 -0700, Todd Lyons wrote:
> What do you think about setting +smtp_confirmation as a default value?

I'm in favour, but then I would be. I don't trust my opinion here to be
representative:

----------------------------8< cut here >8------------------------------
log_selector = +incoming_interface +pid +incoming_port \
                +smtp_connection +smtp_confirmation \
                +smtp_protocol_error +smtp_syntax_error \
                +smtp_incomplete_transaction +smtp_no_mail \
                +tls_cipher +tls_peerdn +tls_certificate_verified +tls_sni \
                +queue_time +queue_time_overall +deliver_time \
                +received_recipients +sender_on_delivery +return_path_on_delivery \
                +all_parents

Realistically, +smtp_confirmation is the one there which is most useful
for diagnostics for helping others, so I can see that we could turn that
on without starting down a slippery slope.

-Phil