Re: [exim] Archiving Problems

Author: Dean Bishop
To: Chris Wilson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Archiving Problems
Hey Chris,

I'm not sure if you've misunderstood but then maybe I'm misunderstanding
your message :).

The only two routers involved in the archiving are the incoming router
and the outgoing router.

The way I understand it, and this is based on what I consider my pretty
slim knowledge of exim, is that when a message is being sent to the
local alias from the local account the message is first archived as it
passes through as it's being sent from sender's local account and then
the outgoing message is archived again as it sent from the local alias
to the recipient's local account.

It's this last piece that I cannot figure out how to avoid. How do I
make the router ignore messages that are being passed through during the
re-direction from alias to account?

Thanks,
dean