Re: [exim] Archiving Problems

Author: Dean Bishop
To: W B Hacker, exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Archiving Problems
W B Hacker wrote:

Exim can tell - or be allowed to find out - the difference.

Hmmmm....

Okay you've dragged me back in :)
The difference between what? I've looked at the archived messages and they are identical.
They are both being sent from the same machine (so local-to-local) and are from the same sender. Even the messageID is the same.

You have me intrigued though. Can you explain what you mean?

Thanks,
dean