Re: [exim] Archiving Problems

Author: Dean Bishop
To: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Archiving Problems
Thanks Todd,

    I kinda figured that this was the basic problem.  It makes perfect sense but I just cannot seem to find the correct place to put my archiving routers.  Would you mind having a look at the config attached and poke me in the eye with the correct placement?  The config is a cPanel generated config (with my add-in routers and transports).

Thanks in advance,
dean