Re: [exim] DATA ACL - Domain substitute ?

Author: exim-users
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] DATA ACL - Domain substitute ?
On 14/09/11 02:53, Always Learning wrote:

> Before the ACL Data I have:-
>
>     warn set acl_m2 = $sender_address

> In ACL Data I have:-
>
>     warn add_header = X-crap: $acl_m2

You should be able to access $sender_address directly inside the DATA
ACL without having to use $acl_m2. This is because there is only a
single sender address per message.

>     accept condition = ${if eq{$acl_m2}{alpha@???}}

> but the test does not work. I am attempting to prematurely jump out of
> the ACL Data if the sender's email address matches.
>
> The rejection log shows:-

> and the sender's mail address is:-
>
>     Charlie Delta <alpha@???>

> Please will someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I use Exim 4.63 with
> Centos 5.6.

That all looks correct. Something else about your configuration which
you haven't mentioned, is causing the problem.

--
Mike Cardwell https://grepular.com/ https://twitter.com/mickeyc
Professional http://cardwellit.com/ http://linkedin.com/in/mikecardwell