Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70…

Author: Pedro Mansilla
To: Ian Eiloart
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70-4.71?

Hi guys,

Thanks to all of you that commented this post.

After reading all your posts I see that I will have to try dkim proxy. If
there is no way to add lines to current version and bring support for
domainkeys and dkim at the same time. I will have to look after dkim proxy
option. Its some thing I need to do and can't just drop it.

Im in Peru and a recent data protection law is the one that makes mandatory.
I know it is no sence...but thats how the tech-genies of my country¡s gov
like to do things...

Hope someone may come by with other option.

Regards to all.