Re: [exim] how could i authenticate local users ?

Author: Todd Lyons
To: freeman
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] how could i authenticate local users ?
On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 1:44 AM, freeman <freeman@???> wrote:
> HI,ALL
>
>    the exim mail server is setup ,all goes well.
>
> one day ,i found the local virtual users could send emails to local virtual users without authentication.

Because *ANY* user can send email to a local virtual user. There is
no need to require smtp authentication for a local user that is
sending if the recipient is also a local user.

Regards...            Todd

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the