Re: [exim] how could i authenticate local users ?

Author: freeman
To: \"Exim-users\"
Subject: Re: [exim] how could i authenticate local users ?
Hey,Todd,Thanks for your reply. you said "
There is no need to require smtp authentication for a local user that is
sending if the recipient is also a local user. "

but now the mail server suffered from spams. because the spammer know some of the senders and recipients ( local users could send mails
each other),
so he could easily send emails from the known local user to the another . although the mail server is not spammed as
open relay ,but the spammer sometimes disrupts it. so how i could authenticate local users without rejecting the outsider? thanks very much.