Re: [exim] Documentation: Older Versions

Author: exim-users
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Documentation: Older Versions
On 13/09/11 16:30, Always Learning wrote:

> Thank you for adding the choice of older documentation versions to
>
>     http://exim.org/docs.html

> It is a great improvement to the already much improved documentation.
>
> When one selects an older version from the drop-down menu, how does one
> actually get that older version to appear? There is no visible adjacent
> button to click.

The mere act of selecting a different version from the dropdown *should*
immediately redirect you to that documentation. If that does not happen
for you, please let me know what browser you're using and if you've got
any extensions/addons loaded.

Because the Exim website is static, the only way I could make a dropdown
menu work was to use JavaScript. A form can only have one action
attribute. If you don't have JavaScript enabled, then the dropdown
shouldn't even appear.

--
Mike Cardwell https://grepular.com/ https://twitter.com/mickeyc
Professional http://cardwellit.com/ http://linkedin.com/in/mikecardwell