[exim] how could i authenticate local users ?

Author: freeman
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] how could i authenticate local users ?
HI,ALL

    the exim mail server is setup ,all goes well.

one day ,i found the local virtual users could send emails to local virtual users without authentication. hope some one would pay attention to my threads. appreciate your helps.thank you very much.

ACL:

acl_check_rcpt:

  accept  hosts = :
  deny    message       = Restricted characters in address
          domains       = +cyrus_domains
          local_parts   = ^[.] : ^.*[@%!/|']

  deny    message       = Restricted characters in address
          domains       = !+cyrus_domains
          local_parts   = ^[./|] : ^.*[@%!] : ^.*/\\.\\./

  require verify        = sender

 accept senders = : :
        recipients       = ${lookup mysql{SELECT email from users where username='$local_part' and domain='$domain' }}
        verify  = recipient

|  accept domains      = +my_domains
|      endpass
|       recipients       = ${lookup mysql{SELECT email from users where username='$local_part' and domain='$domain' }}

//*** I know the above ACL is something wrong , this will accept all the local domain users without authentications , but if i remove it ,then all the foreigner sender couldn't send email to my domain user.  ***//

  accept  domains       = +relay_to_domains
          endpass
          verify        = recipient

  accept  domains       = +redirect_domains
          endpass
          verify        = recipient

  accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts

  accept  authenticated = *
          control       = submission

  deny    message       = relay not permitted