Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70…

Author: Pedro Mansilla
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70-4.71?
Hi Phil, thanks for the answers.

Ok, so lets say that I need both. What was the last version that supported
both as Experimental. I mean the SRC. And what should I do or need to
compile it and have both working and signing out messages.

Is any other way to have DK, DKIM and SPF signing out messages. Something
like DKIMProxy which I recently saw?

Thanks a lot.