[exim] How to get rid of spam with From spoofed to my own do…

Author: Artur Chlebek
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] How to get rid of spam with From spoofed to my own domain
Hello, lately I receive spam which looks like coming from my domain,
sometimes it is spoofed like coming from accounts that don't exist, and
sometimes from the ones that really do (and actually, From header is forged
like the email is coming from several accounts...). I'm surprised that it
gets through because I thought that Exim does reverse DNS lookup and
confirms that the IP address of the sender's server resolves to the domain
of the user that it is supposed to be coming from, but it seems not? What
would be the most elegant and technically correct way to get rid of the
problem?

Skoda Octavia z 2009 roku juz za 11 tys. zl
http://linkint.pl/f2a36