Re: [exim] imap vs pop contemplations

Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] imap vs pop contemplations
On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 18:15 +0800, Emmanuel Noobadmin wrote:
> On 6/1/11, Mark Elkins <mje@???> wrote:
> > (really off topic - but..)

Please don't do that. It's either off-topic and therefore not suitable
for the list, or on-topic.

You can argue things endlessly between the two access protocols for
end-user client access, a lot of which come down to personal taste. I am
not going to offer my own opinion (based on approaching 15 years of
experience in high-volume environments) because IMAP vs POP is not a
subject for the Exim Users list. Feel free to approach me off list if
you so desire.

Please take that aspect of the discussion somewhere more appropriate
(like for example the Dovecot mailing list).

Graeme