Re: [exim] Discard bounce notification emails before they ar…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Sven Hartge
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Discard bounce notification emails before they are sent
Jeroen van Aart <jeroen@???> wrote:

> "recipient verify callout" is a bad thing and it's a shame it was ever
> implemented in exim way back. In fact it caused quite some dislike for
> exim. It needs to be burried and forgotten.

Well, if used to check _internal_ recipients, this is a very useful
feature to prevent late bounces.

I use this on my MXes to check recipients on a mailman listserver to
discard unknown recipients during the transmit phase at the MX and not
later at the listserver.

Grüße,
Sven.

--