Re: [exim-dev] html documentation infrastructure license (an…

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Phil Pennock
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] html documentation infrastructure license (and copyright)
On 26 Feb 2011, at 21:08, Phil Pennock wrote:

> On 2011-02-26 at 18:38 +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> About copyright. Both exim itself and the documentation source
>> (*.xfpt) is labeled as "copyright 2011 University of Cambridge". What
>> about the contribution of the current developer team, did you assign
>> copyright to the University of Cambridge?

No assignment from those of us not working at Cambridge.
I updated the year when updating bits a little while back, and wondered
about changing the wording (maybe adding and Maintainer) but decided to
leave that battle for another day.

> I've wondered about the cam.ac.uk ownership claim but decided it wasn't
> important enough to me to make an issue out of it, since it's all
> released as GPL anyway and I have no interest in helping someone else
> re-licence the work.

It can all be taken as GPL

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]