Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion

Author: Rakotomandimby Mihamina
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion
11/12/2009 12:24 AM, Frank Heydlauf:
> What about collecting *requirements* first and after that
> deciding what tool to use?

You're right.

> - do we want to convert the old documentation or rewrite
>    from scratch?

Leave them where they are.
I suggest applying our discussion for upcoming documentation.

> - which output-formats do we want? Only html or pdf as well?,
>    any others? different output formats for special devices
>    like PDAs? ...

It woul be good to easily be abble to convert the inline documentation to
a paper book.

> - what about graphics to include?

Documentation graphics are part of documentation.
Website styling graphics are part of the tool we use;

> - I assume everybody here would prefer an open tool/format

At least about me, your assumption is right.

                                    +261 33 11 207 36