Re: [exim] anyone have a way to contact exim-users.org?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Renaud Allard
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y), exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] anyone have a way to contact exim-users.org?
On Mon, 11 May 2009 10:53:13 +0300 "Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)"
<mihamina@???> wrote

> On 05/10/2009 04:28 PM, Charlie wrote:
> > I am receiving a ton of spam every day, and am trying to remove my email
> > address from such webpages.

As far as I know, this site is only a mail to forum converter. This means that
once you post to the exim-users mailing list, your mail address will appear
there (and probably on various other sites too). So it is pointless to ask for
removal.