Re: [exim] anyone have a way to contact exim-users.org?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] anyone have a way to contact exim-users.org?
On 05/10/2009 04:28 PM, Charlie wrote:
> I am receiving a ton of spam every day, and am trying to remove my email
> address from such webpages.

IHMO, as well as your email address is already in teh spam database, there
will be no need to remove that address from the public website.
You will always have your spam.

Anyway, It's always a good idea to have a valid webmaster contact, so your
request seems pretty acceptable... Unfortunately, I dont have any tips to
give you. :-)

--
                              Chef de projet chez Vectoris
                                  Phone: +261 33 11 207 36