Re: [exim] anyone have a way to contact exim-users.org?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Aaron Wolfe
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] anyone have a way to contact exim-users.org?
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 3:53 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)
<mihamina@???> wrote:
> On 05/10/2009 04:28 PM, Charlie wrote:
>> I am receiving a ton of spam every day, and am trying to remove my email
>> address from such webpages.
>
> IHMO, as well as your email address is already in teh spam database, there
> will be no need to remove that address from the public website.
> You will always have your spam.

Yes, removing the address will not likely have any effect. However,
since you seem to have an interest in Exim, you might be able to
solve this problem using exim's many spam filtering tools. I have an
old address that gets over 1000 spams on some days, and some days I
manage to block all of them. In any case the address is quite useable
thanks to exim and friends. Good luck.