Re: [exim] Dns lists

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Peter Kirk
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Peter Bowyer, exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Dns lists

>>On 11/05/2009, Peter Kirk <peterki@???> wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> Can anyone recommend any more dns lists, I currently only use the 4
>> below but would like to add another one or two.
>>
>>                dnsbl.njabl.org : \
>>                        bl.spamcop.net : \
>>                        dnsbl.sorbs.net : \
>>                        sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

>What is it you're trying to achieve that this set of DNS lists isn't
>doing for you? There are loads to choose from, all with different
>focusses, listing policies, de-listing polices, FP rates, and degrees
>of lunacy amongst the list admins.

>Peter

>Peter Bowyer
>Email: peter@???
>Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/peeebeee

Yeah I have searched the web and im trying a few on my test server, the
ones above work great, though I feel another one or two are needed for
the bit of spam that slips past these.

Looking for a general dns list, nothing special, just something similar
to the ones above, and was wondering if anyone has tried a few and has
recommendations, would help me filter through all the junk ones :)

Thanks