Re: [exim] retry configuration

Author: Catalin Constantin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] retry configuration
One email every 2 minutes, It's for sure TOO SLOW.
This is not just an Yahoo issue. Gmail is doing the same (not that bad
like Yahoo - but they do have a temporary defer at first, sometimes).

Thank you all for you help.
Limiting the retry mechanism this way i think it is a design flaw in Exim.
Design flaw, for the current times. For 10 years ago this was not an
issue (not that much SPAM back then).

I will monitor the future releases for this feature request / bug to be solved.