Re: [exim] retry configuration

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] retry configuration
2009/4/21 Catalin Constantin <dazoot@???>:
> One email every 2 minutes, It's for sure TOO SLOW.
> This is not just an Yahoo issue. Gmail is doing the same (not that bad
> like Yahoo - but they do have a temporary defer at first, sometimes).
>
> Thank you all for you help.
> Limiting the retry mechanism this way i think it is a design flaw in Exim.
> Design flaw, for the current times. For 10 years ago this was not an
> issue (not that much SPAM back then).
>
> I will monitor the future releases for this feature request / bug to be solved.

I'll have one more try.

Please prvide the information asked of you, in order to help solve the
problem with your Exim configuration.

If it is indeed a bug, that information will still be needed for you
to file an effective bug report. If you don't do that, you'll wait a
very long time for it to be fixed.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer