Re: [pcre-dev] 7.9-RC2 test release CMake error

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Sheri
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.9-RC2 test release CMake error
On Sat, 11 Apr 2009, Sheri wrote:

> This is how I generally configure and make pcre:
>
> Run Msys (shows terminal window)

<snip>

As you know, I'm now a Windows user, so I can't relate to that, sorry.

> I just tried this in Msys in my build dir:
> make clean
> (waited for completion)
> cmake -C CMakeCache.txt
>
> Among the output was the long lost configuration summary!

Another possibility is to delete CMakeCache.txt and then run

cmake .

In my version of CMake, I have to use "cmake ." and not just "cmake". It
insists on being told the directory.

> CMakeCache.txt:17:
> Parse error. Expected a command name, got unquoted argument with text
> "//Build".
> CMake Error: Error processing file:CMakeCache.txt

Please try with the newly released 7.9 in a clean directory. Let's see
if that works.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel