Re: [exim] RegEx longer than maximum string length in system…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Schramm, Dominik
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] RegEx longer than maximum string length in system filter

Schramm, Dominik on Thursday, July 17, 2008 9:49 AM:

> [...] I'm trying to match From and Date headers against
> RFC 2822 correctness. My Date expression is 1000 characters
> long, the From expression is 1150 characters.
>
> I could test twice and match against one alternative at a time
> [...]

I decided to check for this in the DATA ACL. It was supposed as
a means of rejecting offending messages at SMTP time anyway. I
just wanted to log the offending portions for some time before
activating it, but I can do that in the ACL, too.

Dominik