Re: [exim] RegEx longer than maximum string length in system…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] RegEx longer than maximum string length in system filter
Schramm, Dominik wrote:
> Schramm, Dominik on Thursday, July 17, 2008 9:49 AM:
>
>> [...] I'm trying to match From and Date headers against
>> RFC 2822 correctness. My Date expression is 1000 characters
>> long, the From expression is 1150 characters.
>>
>> I could test twice and match against one alternative at a time
>> [...]
>
> I decided to check for this in the DATA ACL. It was supposed as
> a means of rejecting offending messages at SMTP time anyway. I
> just wanted to log the offending portions for some time before
> activating it, but I can do that in the ACL, too.

There was talk on exim-dev regarding a RFC 2822 date parsing patch to
the exim code.

http://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20080604.133713.1e67dcec.en.html

I can't find any news regarding this since.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html