Re: [exim] Not stoping spam emails on Aliases email address

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: talat
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Not stoping spam emails on Aliases email address

Hi Peter,

The router above the ditch_spam router are given couple of smarthost router
and the one given below.

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

mailman_router:
  driver = accept
  require_files = MAILMAN_HOME/lists/$local_part/config.pck
  local_part_suffix_optional
  local_part_suffix = -bounces : -bounces+* : \
                      -confirm+* : -join : -leave : \
                      -owner : -request : -admin
  headers_remove = X-Spam-Score:X-Spam-Report
  transport = mailman_transport

I dont thing any of them deliver mail to alias . What do you think ?.