Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Brandon Phelps
To: Nigel Wade
CC: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?
Nigel,

No dice. When I run exim in debug mode as you suggested, with the -bh option (and using gmail's IP address) I am able to successfully send a test message. Here is the output:

**** SMTP testing session as if from host 64.233.161.83
**** but without any ident (RFC 1413) callback.
**** This is not for real!

host in hosts_connection_nolog? no (option unset)
LOG: smtp_connection MAIN
SMTP connection from [64.233.161.83]
host in host_lookup? no (option unset)
set_process_info: 32267 handling incoming connection from [64.233.161.83]
host in host_reject_connection? no (option unset)
host in sender_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
host in recipient_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
host in helo_verify_hosts? no (option unset)
host in helo_try_verify_hosts? no (option unset)
host in helo_accept_junk_hosts? no (option unset)
SMTP>> 220 web1.dellsports.com ESMTP Exim 4.69 Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:24:11 -0400

220 web1.dellsports.com ESMTP Exim 4.69 Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:24:11 -0400
smtp_setup_msg entered
MAIL FROM: brandon@???
SMTP<< MAIL FROM: brandon@???
SMTP>> 250 OK

250 OK
RCPT TO: info@???
SMTP<< RCPT TO: info@???
using ACL "acl_check_rcpt"
processing "accept"
check domains = +local_domains
secondarydomain.net in "@:localhost:secondarydomain.net:maindomain.com"? yes (matched "secondarydomain.net")
secondarydomain.net in "+local_domains"? yes (matched "+local_domains")
accept: condition test succeeded
SMTP>> 250 Accepted

250 Accepted
DATA
SMTP<< DATA
SMTP>> 354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself

354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
search_tidyup called
This is a test.
.
host in ignore_fromline_hosts? no (option unset)
>>Headers received:

search_tidyup called
>>Headers after rewriting and local additions:

Data file written for message 1KJSXG-0008OR-Fj
>>Generated Received: header line

P Received: from [64.233.161.83]
        by web1.maindomain.com with smtp (Exim 4.69)
        (envelope-from <brandon@???>)
        id 1KJSXG-0008OR-Fj
        for info@???; Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:24:44 -0400
using ACL "acl_check_data"
processing "accept"
accept: condition test succeeded
calling local_scan(); timeout=300
local_scan() returned 0 NULL
LOG: MAIN
  <= brandon@??? H=[64.233.161.83] P=smtp S=218

SMTP>> 250 OK id=1KJSXG-0008OR-Fj

250 OK id=1KJSXG-0008OR-Fj

**** SMTP testing: that is not a real message id!

smtp_setup_msg entered

Nigel Wade wrote:
> Brandon Phelps wrote:
>> Thanks for the quick reply Michael. The domains table contains a simple
>> list of domains that are hosted on this server. The primary domain is
>> in there (which allows it to work I presume), and the secondary domain
>> is also in there... except that one isn't working. I've even tried
>> completely removing the mysql lookup from this line and simply making it
>> "domainlist local_domains = maindomain.com:secondarydomain.net" and
>> even this results in the same error.
>>
>> Any other ideas?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Brandon
>
> The quickest option is to run Exim in debug mode to see why it is
> refusing to accept the mail. Simulate an incoming connection by using
> the -bh option, and set appropriate debugging using the -d option
> (-d+verify+lookup). Then enter the SMTP transaction as it would occur:
>
> mail from:someone@???
> rcpt to:someone@???
>
> Hopefully this will provide the necessary insight to work out why Exim
> is refusing to accept the mail.

begin:vcard
fn:Brandon Phelps
n:Phelps;Brandon