Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marten Lehmann
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?
Hello,

> Yes... if eXpurgate is acting like a proxy. The only reference to eXpurgate wrt email I could find
> is
> http://email.about.com/od/spamfilteringservices/gr/expurgate.htm
> which doesn't sound like what I would call a proxy. But I don't know anything more than what I read
> on that page, so I may well be barking up the wrong tree.

this page seems to describe the free http://www.spamfence.net/ service
of eXpurgate (free use for private customers). But the commercial
eXpurgate.ASP and eXpurgate.Inhouse solutions indea behave as a proxy
installed on our MTA. No changing of MX records ot creating of separate
forwarding targets involved.

> Indeed. I've actually got a setup with two Exim servers behind a cluster of ZXTM load balancers and
> something like XCLIENT would make certain tasks I have a lot easier (I've found workarounds for all
> the issues I've had but this would be potentially neater).

I'm just about to resent my password and I will create a feature request
then.

Regards
Marten