Re: [exim] Drop all traffic unless authenticated users OR sp…

Author: Drav Sloan
To: Bleurgh
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Drop all traffic unless authenticated users OR specificIP ?
Bleurgh wrote:
> wouldnt be any wiser about writing ACL's. I'm looking for a shortcut. I can
> see that you cant help me Peter so please stand aside and make room for
> someone who can.

Chris/Bleurgh,

    This kind of attitude is not going to win you any favours (especially
when a few breaths later you are asking for somebody to work for you). Added
to this Peter is amongst one of the highest regular contributors to the
mailing list with helpful advice and config snippets. I've seen more than
enough in this thread to give you the ACL you are after and yet you come
back with a crabby attitude.

I suggest you think before blowing people off, especially given the fact
you obviously want a quick fix and don't give two hoots who ya tread over
to get your answer.

However, given how the exim list is, you will still probably get polite and
helpful responses to your abrupt and cavalier posts.

Regards

Drav.