Re: [exim] Drop all traffic unless authenticated users OR sp…

Author: Bleurgh
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Drop all traffic unless authenticated users OR specific IP ?

I dont need or want to know how it works. All I need to know is what to put
into my exim config so that all hosts are rejected other than authenticated
users and a couple of other IP's. I'm sure thats not complicated for
someone who is experienced at writing these things.

I only need to do this once. I have no other requirements. Spending several
days learning about Exim is not the answer. Especially when I probably
wouldnt be any wiser about writing ACL's. I'm looking for a shortcut. I can
see that you cant help me Peter so please stand aside and make room for
someone who can.

I'll gladly pay someone for their time if they can write an ACL for me so
all I need to do is paste it into the exim.conf file in the relevent place.
Are there any experts here who can do that for me ?