Re: [exim] Router Redirect Question

Author: Eli Sand
To: 'exim-users'
Subject: Re: [exim] Router Redirect Question
> What is and isn't document depends on the viewpoint of the reader. If
> you are intimately familiar with the internals of Exim then perhaps
> everything is answered. But even if you are a seasoned user like I am,
> or if you are a newbie, then what is documented from the perspective
> ofe
> the reader is far less that what the programmers here think are
> covered.

Sadly, you can't argue yourself out of this one. Anyone who has tried even
an ounce of debugging KNOWS that each address is retried upon generation
within a router. This is CLEARLY discovered when you turn on debugging
messages while running Exim. If you spent half as much time telling people
to stop making fun of you and calling you names on this list, you'd have
probably mastered the Exim documentation better than some contributing
"programmer".

I'm sure you've heard this before, but this isn't paid support. Take it as
it is, or leave it... and while you're trying to decide - read the Exim docs
for a few minutes.

Eli.