Re: [exim] Router Redirect Question

Author: John Robinson
To: guillaume.yziquel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Router Redirect Question
On 24/01/2008 21:16, Guillaume Yziquel wrote:
[...]
> There's no point being hurtful. Perhaps Mark is not in this case,

[...]

I don't think Graeme or I were being hurtful at all; Marc is no newbie,
in fact he runs a business making money from exim, but he seems always
to come here to ask questions and make suggestions of what the
developers should do next, rather than reading the docs, working it out
for himself, and contributing to the code himself.

It might be hurtful for me to suggest that he's ignorant, arrogant,
stupid and lazy, but I wouldn't do that.

Cheers,

John.