[exim] exim and queue

Author: Peter Kirk
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] exim and queue
Hi all

I have an exim server and every Thursday we send out over 16000 mails in
a mailshot, this takes for ever to send out, I think about 8 hours or so
and our queue on the server goes up to about 15000, our current
smtp_accept_queue_per_connection is defaulted to 10, I want to change
this to 100, anyone think this might cause a problem?

Our link to the internet is fast so not to worried and I can increase
mem and cpu if needed as it's a vm but it looks fine now, any one have
any comments just for my piece of mind before I make this change :-)

Oh I have set the load to 15 so the server should not get to busy with
the the smtp_accept_que_per_connection I hope :-)

Thanks in advance