Re: [exim-dev] New List exim-users-de?

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] New List exim-users-de?
On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 16:36 +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> I am happy to support either of these. So its a case of seeing which
> solution (or even another), makes sense to the majority of those that
> would be within the target market of that list.

I feel that the -de@??? would be preferable (sorry Heiko!) if only
because it explicitly links the list with the code via the domain.

> I can put a list together for you if thats what people want.
> Unfortunately my German is inadequate to manage handling any moderation
> tasks, so it would need a separate moderation group to the existing
> lists (I don't know if Peter or Graham are better linguists than I).

My German is... nicht so gut, da ich nur ein bisschen sprechen. I learnt
it 25 years or so ago and haven't had much need to make regular use
since!

I'd be happy to act "in reserve" if needed, though. Most moderation
tasks revolve around throwing away spam!

Graeme