Re: [exim] Exim stopped receiving mail...please help

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim stopped receiving mail...please help
On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:35:37 -0800 (PST), WeezelDS
<sid@???> wrote:
>...the exim_paniclog gives the error "User 0 set for local_delivery
>transport is on the never_users list", googling around says to do this as a
>fix for that error:
>
>ln -s libdb2.so.3 libdb.so.3
>/scripts/eximup --force
>/etc/rc.d/init.d/exim restart

This is not a fix, it's messing horrible with distribution internals
which is likely to break other things on your systems.

Please, do not blindly try things. To me, it looks like you need
hands-on help with somebody knowing things on a shell.

Greetings
Marc