[exim] Exim stopped receiving mail...please help

Author: WeezelDS
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim stopped receiving mail...please help

Hello,
Exim has stopped receiving mail for all users on my centOS server. It still
sends, however when connecting from home I get the "Domain Name Mismatch"
thunderbird security error, dunno if this is related. It won't receive any
emails, nor will they even send bounce notifications. A little before i
stopped receiving emails, my server was getting hulked by something
grepping, creating and tarring the exim logs which were measured in
gigs...so i made the following php script to be cronned daily:

shell_exec('rm -f /var/log/exim_mainlog');
shell_exec('touch /var/log/exim_mainlog');
shell_exec('chown mailnull /var/log/exim_mainlog');
shell_exec('chgrp mail /var/log/exim_mainlog');

...the exim_paniclog gives the error "User 0 set for local_delivery
transport is on the never_users list", googling around says to do this as a
fix for that error:

ln -s libdb2.so.3 libdb.so.3
/scripts/eximup --force
/etc/rc.d/init.d/exim restart

after trying this fix, there was no change except that I had to delete and
renew my certificate in order to send, still cant receive..

Is it okay to blow that log away? Is my domain info screwed up? How can I
get my mail working again?

Any help would be appreciated,
WeezelDS