Re: [exim] Exim Meeting in .DE?

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Meeting in .DE?
On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:35:59 +0100, Heiko Schlittermann
<hs@???> wrote:
>Niall Mansfield <exim-u07@???> (Do 03 Jan 2008 11:53:29 CET):
>>    The Exim Conference as planned isn't viable.
>>    Should we organize an "Exim Development / Futures" meeting instead?

>Would be some interest here in Germany in some similar event? Or some
>"exim users" meeting (don't want to call it conference).

I would be more motivated to attend a meeting hosted in Germany. I
don't care too much about its language though. It's travel time and
expense that I am currently afraid of.

If we had this idea earlier, we could have piggybacked ourselves on
the Frühjahrfachgespräch of GUUG.

Greetings
Marc