Re: [pcre-dev] pcrecpp_unittest failed in 7.2 on Mingw32

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Craig Silverstein
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] pcrecpp_unittest failed in 7.2 on Mingw32
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, Craig Silverstein wrote:

> Hey philip, did you ever resolve this "%lld" vs "%I64d" problem?

No, I've been doing other stuff, and waiting for you to return. :-)

> I think this is the best way. I don't have MinGW myself, but looking
> on the web it seems there's a #define we can use. I've attached a
> patch below which should fix up the unittest.

Excellent. Thanks. I'll be working on PCRE again after next week's Exim
course is over and will take that on board. There are some other things
to do as well, but I expect to put out a 7.3 release some time in
August.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.