Re: [pcre-dev] pcrecpp_unittest failed in 7.2 on Mingw32

Author: Craig Silverstein
To: ph10, ypwangreg
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] pcrecpp_unittest failed in 7.2 on Mingw32
} Craig, can you comment on this C++ issue, please?

It's actually, as you discovered, a printf issue and not a C++ issue
per se. Windows uses I as the 64-bit specifier. It sounds like
cygwin usees I64? Perhaps I would work for cygwin as well.

Even if it does, I'm not sure the best way to deal with this issue.
Perhaps using a strstream (which *is* a C++-ism).

I'm leaving for the airport in 5 minutes, and will be on vacation
for the next two weeks, so won't be able to deal with this right
away. Given it's just an issue in printf, feel free to tackle it
yourself! If not, I'll try to come up with a solution when I get
back.

craig