Re: [exim] Exim4 and pop3

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim4 and pop3
Please stay on-list so that others can contribute to, and benefit from, the
thread. And please don't top-post.

On Sunday 22 April 2007 17:33, you stated the following:
> My service provider does offer ETRN = any walkthroughs about how-to get it
> working

Okay ... well, Exim doesn't actually support ETRN in that direction. Perhaps
you can write a simple perl script that uses Net::SMTP or Net::SMTP_auth.

> Dovecot tells me that the ssl keys are wrong and that i should replace them
> or tailor make my own and i have no IDEA how to do this.

If you don't need encryption, switch off SSL. Look in dovecot.conf - all the
settings are well documented.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)