Re: [exim] Web-GUI for building EXIM-Filters

Author: Stefan Klatt
Subject: Re: [exim] Web-GUI for building EXIM-Filters
Hi Marc,
> Olaf Hopp wrote:
>
>> Dear Collegues,
>>
>> before I re-invent the wheel:
>> has/knows anybody a (good) Web-GUI for building an Exim-filter for
>> endusers ?
>> Something flexible and bulletproof like the IMAP-Filter Thunderbird
>> has builtin.
>>
> Olaf, I am actually looking for someone to hire to write something like
> that. Here's the spec of what I need. If you can write this and make the
> authentication part flexible it would be very useful.

At the moment i store filter definitions for each user at LDAP and
generate exim filterfiles with a python script for incoming and outgoing
emails.
Probably it's easier to write a frontend for LDAP because the we can
generate filterfiles for each programm we want? I didn't do this so far,
is anybody interested?

Mfg.
Stefan Klatt

--
CaC, Computer and Communication
Inhaber Stefan Klatt

Tel.: +49-(0)172-6807809
Tel.: +49-(0)69-67808-900
Email: stefan.klatt@???

begin:vcard
fn:Stefan Klatt
n:Klatt;Stefan
org:CaC
adr:;;Triftstrasse 9;Frankfurt;Hessen;60528;Germany
email;internet:stefan.klatt@???
title:Netzwerkspezialist
tel;cell:+49-172-6807809
version:2.1