Re: [exim] Web-GUI for building EXIM-Filters

Author: Marc Perkel
To: Olaf Hopp
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Web-GUI for building EXIM-Filters

Olaf Hopp wrote:
> Dear Collegues,
>
> before I re-invent the wheel:
> has/knows anybody a (good) Web-GUI for building an Exim-filter for
> endusers ?
> Something flexible and bulletproof like the IMAP-Filter Thunderbird
> has builtin.

Olaf, I am actually looking for someone to hire to write something like
that. Here's the spec of what I need. If you can write this and make the
authentication part flexible it would be very useful.

http://wiki.ctyme.com/index.php/Exim_Email_Control_Specification

I have the back end and I have some PHP squirrelmail modules I wrote
than could be modified to be part of it. This would give users serious
control over their personal Exim experience.